As we grow, we’re always looking to recruit highly capable, motivated and likeable people to join us.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
If you would like to be an ambassador for our brand, please see details of current vacancies below:
Kit Miles – General Studio Assistant.
Kit Miles founded the eponymous studio in 2013 with one vision: “to create a textile collection steeped in the values of quality, exquisite draughtsmanship and a futuristic, often surprising use of scale, colour and imagery”.
The studio quickly gained international press attention, from the likes of World of Interiors, the AD and Elle Decoration, hailing Miles’s aptitude for designing striking and original fabrics and wallpapers as ‘vivid’ and ‘ground-breaking’. The studio is regularly invited by leading architects and interior designers the world over to bring Miles’s unique talents across projects both large and small. The studio’s breadth and skill in executing fine product is continually developing, highlighting a restless drive towards the exploration of what print design is now and what it could be next.
Due to the UK & International growth of the business, and with a rapidly expanding trade business we are looking to recruit a studio Assistant.
Assist Kit Miles with the day-to-day management of the Studio operations and commercial related activities.
The main Duties (non-exhaustive list)
* Liaising with our customers and suppliers, ensuring queries are handled in a professional and efficient manner in line with strategic aims.
* Processing orders and all the relevant paperwork is prepared before shipping
* Arranging/booking collection of orders and samples
* Managing and dealing with samples requests for specific projects
- Answering customers queries relating to orders
- Reaching out proactively to find new accounts and nurturing existing.
* Dealing with requests from our international partners – agents and distributors
- Assisting the CEO with the day-to-day running of the commercial operations
* Can talk confidently to individuals, fostering a spirit of community around the studio and its enterprises.
* You are a recent graduate with a passion for design, or art.
* You are focused and you show a great attention to detail with great knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Drive, working with Mac and more)
* You are highly self-motivated and show initiative in studio related work. You must be proactive, versatile and keen on making improvements.
* You must possess great written and oral skills and be comfortable talking about luxury products, design and art and be on the pulse of what is going on in the design industry.
Hours of work:
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
WORK EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE – K I T M I L E S
We are looking for motivated and engaged individuals to join the luxury interior surface design studio K I T M I L E S.
Applicants should be able to commit for 5 days per week over a minimum of an 8 week period.
Candidates should have an excellent ability in drawing, use of CAD and should have an motivation to being part of a successful team.
Whats on offer?
Work Experience includes experience in dealing with..
- Working on new collection
- Work on existing collection and licenses.
- Packing orders
- Working with internal systems
- Sampling luxury papers and fabrics to high end clients
- Meeting clients with Kit
- Postal and other day to day duties
- Cad and art working photography
- Completion Letter Signed by Kit awarded to all students who complete a successful internship.
- Working along side consultants, Kit and staff in an exciting dynamic multi output creative environment.
Any potential candidates will need to be available to commute to and from Central London.
Start date – ASAP.
To register your interest, please email your up-to-date CV, images of your work and covering letter to
WE RECEIVE A HIGH VOLUME OF INTERNSHIPS ENQUIRIES. FOR THIS REASON, PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.