As we grow, we’re always looking to recruit highly capable, motivated and likeable people to join us.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be an ambassador for our brand, please see details of current vacancies below:
WORK EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE – K I T M I L E S
We are looking for motivated and engaged individuals to join the luxury interior surface design studio K I T M I L E S.
Applicants should be able to commit for 5 days per week over a minimum of an 8 week period.
Candidates should have an excellent ability in drawing, use of CAD and should have an motivation to being part of a successful team.
Whats on offer?
Work Experience includes experience in dealing with..
- Working on new collection
- Work on existing collection and licenses.
- Packing orders
- Working with internal systems
- Sampling luxury papers and fabrics to high end clients
- Meeting clients with Kit
- Postal and other day to day duties
- Cad and art working photography
- Completion Letter Signed by Kit awarded to all students who complete a successful internship.
- Working along side consultants, Kit and staff in an exciting dynamic multi output creative environment.
Any potential candidates will need to be available to commute to and from Central London.
Start date – ASAP.
To register your interest, please email your up-to-date CV, images of your work and covering letter to
WE RECEIVE A HIGH VOLUME OF INTERNSHIPS ENQUIRIES. FOR THIS REASON, PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.